In its effort to support nursing research and clinical practice efforts that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for children and their families, the NAPNAP Foundation strives to raise money and provide opportunities for academic advancement and research in the nursing community. The result is a series of Grants and Scholarships that we make available to NAPNAP members.
The NAPNAP Foundation will offer three research grant opportunities to NAPNAP members. All grant awards will be to support research consistent with the NAPNAP Research Agenda. The deadline to submit grant proposals is April 30, 2014. The funding date will be July 1, 2014.
2014 Research Grant 1: $2,500 grant to support research in obesity.
2014 Research Grant 2: $2,500 grant to support research in the following areas:
- Impact of nurse practitioner role in health care delivery.
- Advanced nursing practice problems and issues.
- Exploratory/evaluative research of PNP education and credentialing.
2014 Research Grant 3: Thanks to the generosity of Reckitt Benckiser, the Makers of Lysol®, the Foundation is able to offer at $3,000 grant to support research in the following areas:
To learn how you can prepare and submit a proposal for a research grant via the online system, click here.
- Development/implementation of innovative methods for delivery of health care services in the following areas: school health, community health, behavior and development, adolescent health, chronic disease management.
- Health care problems of children and their families.
- Educational programs and materials for health care providers and/or children and families.
Click to access the biosketch template.
Information about 2014 educational scholarships coming this spring!
All grants and scholarships are dependent upon available funding.