To support nursing research and clinical practice efforts that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for children and their families, the NAPNAP Foundation strives to raise money and provide opportunities for academic advancement and research in the nursing community. The result is a series of grants and scholarships that we make available to NAPNAP members. Check out our past winners.
NAPNAP Conference Travel Scholarship
Applications for the travel scholarships are now closed. Scholarship recipients will be determined by the NAPNAP Foundation in late January and all applicants will be notified on/about Jan. 31 via email. Recipients should receive funds by Feb. 28.
NEW - NAPNAP Foundation & PNCB Joint Empowering Professional Diversity Scholarship
Application Deadline: February 10, 2023
Applications are closed for the 2023 Empowering Professional Diversity Scholarship. Stay tuned for an announcement of 2022-2023 Foundation scholarship and grant recipients.
- All grants and scholarships are dependent upon available funding. Some opportunities are not available every year.
- Grants and scholarships are available for NAPNAP members only.
- NIH style biosketch template.
- Nursing research project grants are solicited during the late summer or early fall. Evaluations and funding typically happen in the fourth quarter of the year. Grants are typically awarded in specific health categories as announced when the application season opens.
- Grant awardees are required to submit a closure report.
- Academic scholarships are typically offered in the spring or summer with application evaluation and awarding of funds conducted during the summer or early fall. The application period typically lasts four weeks.