To support nursing research and clinical practice efforts that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for children and their families, the NAPNAP Foundation strives to raise money and provide opportunities for academic advancement and research in the nursing community. The result is a series of grants and scholarships that we make available to NAPNAP members. Check out our past winners.
Our 2020 advanced nursing research grant application period will open later this summer. Information about grant types and criteria will be available by May 1. Please note that proof of IRB approval must be included with your grant application.
Our 2020 scholarship application period will open later this spring. More information will be available by May 1.
- All grants and scholarships are dependent upon available funding. Some opportunities are not available every year.
- Grants and scholarships are available for NAPNAP members only.
- NIH style biosketch template.
- Nursing research project grants are solicited during the late summer. Evaluations and funding typically happen in the early fall. Grants are typically awarded in specific health categories as announced when the application season opens.
- Grant awardees are required to submit a closure report.
- Academic scholarships are typically offered in the spring with application evaluation and awarding of funds conducted during the summer. The application period typically lasts four weeks.