To support nursing research and clinical practice efforts that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for children and their families, the NAPNAP Foundation strives to raise money and provide opportunities for academic advancement and research in the nursing community. The result is a series of grants and scholarships that we make available to NAPNAP members. Check out our past winners.
We are pleased to be able to offer NAPNAP members the chance to apply for three advanced nursing research grants in 2019. Areas of focus include: childhood obesity, behavioral health or general child health (adolescent transition of care, rural/community health delivery of care, etc.). You can read more about the grant criteria and proposal format here. Applications will be accepted online through June 30, 2019.
NEW: We are offering one Quality Improvement & Evidence-based Practice Project grant in 2019. This opportunity is open to all NAPNAP APRN members. Learn more about the grant criteria and proposal and apply online by July 31, 2019.
Our 2019 scholarship applications have closed. All applicants will be notified with results by August.
- All grants and scholarships are dependent upon available funding. Some opportunities are not available every year.
- Grants and scholarships are available for NAPNAP members only.
- NIH style biosketch template.
- Nursing research project grants are solicited during the late spring or summer. Evaluations and funding typically happen in the late summer/early fall. Grants are typically awarded in specific health categories as announced when the application season opens.
- Grant awardees are required to submit a closure report.
- Academic scholarships are typically offered in the spring with application evaluation and awarding of funds conducted during the summer. The application period typically lasts four weeks.