To support nursing research and clinical practice efforts that contribute to the improvement of the quality of life for children and their families, the NAPNAP Foundation strives to raise money and provide opportunities for academic advancement and research in the nursing community. The result is a series of grants and scholarships that we make available to NAPNAP members. Check out our past winners.
NAPNAP Conference Travel Scholarship
The NAPNAP Foundation will award a limited number of travel scholarships to NAPNAP members to partially cover travel expenses to NAPNAP’s 44th National Conference on Pediatric Health Care March 15-18 in Orlando, FL. Recipients will receive $525 to be used for travel and lodging expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current NAPNAP member.
- Be registered for the conference.
- Complete the online application by January 6, 2023.
- Confirm need for financial support and show evidence of professional volunteer involvement at local or national level
- Confirm ability to pay for travel/lodging expenses beyond the scholarship award.
Applicants can enter the online application system at any time before the deadline using the below link to add/update application information. The system has pre-programmed next/submit buttons which may seem as though your partial application is final. Rest assured, our evaluation panel will not review your application before January 6, 2023.
Scholarship recipients will be determined by the NAPNAP Foundation in late January and all applicants will be notified on/about Jan. 31 via email. Recipients should receive funds by Feb. 28.
Past conference scholarship winners are not eligible. Questions regarding the application procedure can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Click here to apply online.
- All grants and scholarships are dependent upon available funding. Some opportunities are not available every year.
- Grants and scholarships are available for NAPNAP members only.
- NIH style biosketch template.
- Nursing research project grants are solicited during the late summer or early fall. Evaluations and funding typically happen in the fourth quarter of the year. Grants are typically awarded in specific health categories as announced when the application season opens.
- Grant awardees are required to submit a closure report.
- Academic scholarships are typically offered in the spring or summer with application evaluation and awarding of funds conducted during the summer or early fall. The application period typically lasts four weeks.