We are using the latest technology to expand our annual fundraising auction so that members can bid regardless of whether they are able to attend the 40th National Conference on Pediatric Health Care in New Orleans March 7-10. We are excited to be able to engage the entire NAPNAP membership in this enjoyable and very important fundraiser again this year. Look for an email in March with instructions on how you can join the fun and help the Foundation.
Two groups benefit from the Foundation’s fundraising efforts. First, all NAPNAP members can benefit from continuing education programs and special projects underwritten by the Foundation and have the opportunity to apply for educational scholarships and advanced nursing research grants. The other beneficiaries are the patients we serve. Research findings and educational offerings provide our members and our profession with tools to use in practice to improve child health outcomes.
To get things started, we need donations from members, chapters and SIGs to make this our best auction ever. We're looking for appealing items that travel or ship easily.
- Multi-day/week-long stays at vacation homes on the beach or in the mountains good through Dec. 31, 2019
- Airline travel miles good through Dec. 31, 2019
- Hotel and airline gift cards
- Designer purses and totes
- Personal electronics like Echo or Google home devices, iPads and Kindles
- Gift cards for national retailers (Nordstrom, Macy's, Talbot's, Chico's, Home Goods, Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, etc.), restaurants (Fleming's, Bonefish, etc.), online retailers (Amazon) and entertainment (Cinemark, AMC, TicketMaster)
We cannot accept food or beverage items.
Send your donation to the national office and include the donation form so we can thank you properly! Deadline for items is Dec. 14, 2018 so that we have time to build our mobile auction for everyone to enjoy.
Attn: Jasmine Jaime
5 Hanover Square, Suite 1401
New York, NY 10004
Every person/organization donating to the auction (and including a donation form) will be sent a thank you letter noting the tax-deductible gift after the auction.
As a reminder, SIGs and chapters can donate to the Foundation using money in their treasuries with SIG/chapter leadership approval.
2018 Auction Fun!